Complaints about Registrants
If you are unhappy with your experience for any reason, you can make a complaint. Where possible we do ask that you raise your concern directly with the Registered Associate Nutritionist or Registered Nutritionist. If this is not possible or you have exhausted all other complaints procedures, you can complain to the Association for Nutrition. 

Dealing with allegations and complaints
explains our processes more fully.

Registrant Login

Log In

If you are a UKVRN registrant but have not created an online account, please click here to set up your username and password

If you have forgotten your username or password, please click here to be sent a reminder.