1. Providers must complete and sign the application form, and return it with the relevant endorsement fee. Applications can be made in hard copy or electronic copy in a .doc .xls or .pdf format. The endorsement fee is non-refundable.
2. AfN will acknowledge receipt of an application within five working days and will undertake an accuracy and completion check. AfN staff will ask for any identifiable missing or incomplete information.
3. The application will be assessed by an AfN CPD Assessor, and processed within 28 days. Assessors may ask AfN staff to obtain further clarification or information on the organisation of the event, its content or its speakers if necessary to make a final decision. A decision will be made to either endorse or not endorse the learning activity. The decision of AfN is final.
4. If the decision is not to endorse the learning activity full reasons for the decision will be provided. The application can be resubmitted at any time. A new endorsement application fee will apply.
5. If the decision is to endorse the learning activity the provider may use the AfN name, and AfN CPD logo for marketing the learning activity. AfN will supply a unique numbered logo.
6. The provider must notify AfN of any changes to the learning activity. Minor changes will not require any additional fee. A substantive change (i.e. more than 30% of the learning activity) will require a new application for endorsement and a new endorsement fee will be charged.
7. Approval for repeated or continuous CPD will last twenty four months from the date of endorsement. At the end of this period, it is up to the CPD provider to renew their application.
8. AfN will publicise the approved learning activity on its website, its social media sites and via its monthly e-newsletter to registrants.
9. The provider must ensure that AfN has the correct information, contact details and description of the learning activity and a weblink for its marketing information, and must inform AfN promptly of any changes to contact details.
10. The evaluation of the feedback should be provided to AfN within three months of the event.